YIP'S CHEMICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED is a Hong Kong listed company with over 40 years’ history. The Group has been focusing on the production and sales of petrochemical products which fall under four main categories: solvents, coatings, inks and lubricants. Over time, it has grown in size and become one of the largest chemical manufacturers in China and the largest producer of acetate solvents globally. Various manufacturing plants spread all over China and the Group boasts a distribution network that covers all major provinces and cities.
Yip's Chemical has established its professionalism in chemical industry and won numerous awards in the past few years. These awards reflect the strong recognition from the investment community for the Group's achievement in corporate strategies, management structure, corporate governance and investor relations. To cope with our fast growth of business, we now invite high caliber and potential candidates to join and advance their career with us.
Senior Internal Audit Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833972
- Work closely with team members on financial, operational and regulatory audits
- Develop, execute and manage internal control and compliance plans
- Review, analyze, highlight important findings, and make respective recommendations
- Prepare audit reports and make progress updates to the head of Internal Audit
- Handle ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Accounting/Financial Management with professional accounting qualification
- At least 4 years of audit experience, of which not less than 2 years in a reputable international accounting firm, or in a sizeable listed company
- Preferably with solid experience in manufacturing environment and conversant with PRC/HKSAR tax rules and accounting standards
- Exposure in compliance, risk management and credit control will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin/Chinese
- Occasional travel to PRC is required
We offer a competitive benefits package and 5-day work to the right applicant. For interested parties, please forward your detailed resume (including last and expected salary) by clicking "Apply Now".
For more information of the Yip's Chemical, please visit our website www.yipschemical.com
All applications are treated in strict confidence. Your personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.