Senior Internal Auditor
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834370
Employer Ref. SC478114
One of the biggest names in property development and management business with global investments worldwide. They are listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and have a sizable audit team.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing internal audit assignments focusing on financial, operational, strategic and compliance focused items.
- Building internal control models.
- Conduct fraud assessments and investigations and also plan preventative measures.
- Prepare internal audit reports to stakeholders, including Audit Committee, the Board, Group Management Board and other internal and external parties.
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Minimum 3 years Big 4 audit experience along with minimum 1 year commercial internal audit exposure.
- Must be CPA qualified.
- Must be willing to travel at least 30-40%
- Strong English skills with fluency in Mandarin
- Hardworking and with strong team-oriented mentality
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search