Hung Fook Tong Holdings Limited
Established in 1986 and listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited on 4 July 2014, Hung Fook Tong is a modern wellness concept food and beverage enterprise, offering a comprehensive range of products. The Company is currently having 126 retail shops network in China and Hong Kong and extensive wholesaling sales coverage in Hong Kong and overseas. To cope with our rapid growth, we are inviting high calibers to apply for the following post:
Senior Internal Auditor/ Internal Auditor (HRD-adv-1045)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146050
- Assists the Internal Audit Manager to assess the Company risk and develop annual audit plan and work schedule based on risk assessment results and/or other ad-hoc management requests;
- Plans and conducts financial, operational and compliance audit assignments.
- Identifies business risk areas and control weaknesses and formulate recommendations for improvement;
- Compiles internal audit reports with conclusions and recommendations;
- Coaches and supervises the audit team to conduct the internal audit assignments;
- Undertakes ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting or equivalent;
- Student member or member of recognized professional accounting bodies is preferred;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience is preferred;
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Proficient in PC skills especially MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skill;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Internal Auditor; &
- Immediate available is highly preferred;
We offer 5-day-work week with competitive remuneration and benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary (quoting Employer Ref:)and availability to HR Department at Hung Fook Tong, 11-13 Dai King Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, N.T. or e-mail or browse our website http://www.hungfooktong.com/.
Personal Information Collection Statement-Applicants’ personal information will be used for the recruitment and employment matters only; information will be kept in strict confidence; information of unsuccessful applicants will be shredded after recruitment process; subject to provisions under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, applicants have right to access and make corrections of their personal data.