jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991976
Employer Ref. HK118491
Our client is a leading Financial Institution in the Greater China. To cope with their rapid expansion overseas, they are now looking for a senior manager to join its investment team in Hong Kong.
- Manage projects from origination, trade placement to post-trade stage
- Build up and maintain relationship with both internal and external parties including existing and potential clients, agencies etc., for price quotation and trade placement
- Monitor fixed income fund variance and volatility in the capital market, bond issuers etc., conduct fundamental valuation, portfolio and credit analyzes to develop optimal investment strategies
- Perform periodic reviews of investment strategies and propose effective adjustments according consistent with changing market environment
- Participate in administration and other ad-hoc projects or assignments
- University degree or above in Accounting or Finance or related disciplines; CFA, RA4 and 9 license holder is highly preferable
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in sizeable financial institutions, of which at least 3 years' experience in covering credit work in the China or Asia market
- In-depth knowledge in fixed income operation and financial products in the bond markets is a must
- Detail-minded, sensitive to market volatility, multi-tasker with strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Mandarin-speaking; and excellent command of both written and verbal English and Chinese
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Sid Sibal at +852 2919 6124 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to Sidhant.Sibal@jobs.hudson.com quoting ref no. HK118491. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.