The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority welcomes exceptional talent with a passion to realise the vision and mission of making the West Kowloon Cultural District a prime local and international destination for arts, cultural and entertainment.
We are currently recruiting the following position to join the Authority.
Senior IT Architect (Ref: 16103)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998205
Employer Ref. 16103
You will be responsible for:
- mnaging and leading consultants to identify and articulate both short and long term business needs, and proposing options for ways forward to develop and define a target solution and information landscape which supports business needs of WKCDA;
- planning and directing the development of an enterprise solution architecture within WKCDA;
- ensuring the team to produce high quality solution and information model designs, and assuring that they are consistent with the enterprise architecture framework;
- directing and advising in the definition of technical standards and guidelines that pertain to data and information use, security, access and governance;
- developing, agreeing and maintaining policies and standards regarding solution and information architecture, and consulting with application or infrastructure development project teams to fit system or infrastructure to architecture as well as identifying when it is necessary to modify the solution and information architecture to accommodate project needs;
- facilitating the evaluation and selection of software product standards, as well as designing the standard of software configurations, and participating in key project design reviews to ensure the application designs adhere to enterprise information architecture guidelines; and
- overseeing the provision of external expertise to supplement in-house expertise to ensure that the work is carried out efficiently and effectively, and that appropriate use is made of the range of expertise available.
- possess a recognised university degree in computer science or information systems, and preferably with a Master degree in information technology;
- preferably possess a TOGAF Certification;
- have at least 15 years of relevant experience in at least two IT disciplines in a client / server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical architecture, network management, middleware, database management or operations;
- have good understanding of common information architecture framework and differences between relational modeling and object modeling;
- be familiar with business intelligence and data warehousing development techniques;
- have strong understanding of SOA, object-oriented analysis and design, and / or client / server systems; and
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV on or before 27 January 2017 via online application or by mail quoting the reference number, name of the position, expected salary and your availability to:
Ms Agnes Chan
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
Units 608-613, Level 6, Core C, Cyberport 3,
100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from 27 January 2017 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms Agnes Chan at 2200-0013