Senior IT Consultant-.Net or Java- I-Bank-Renewable Contract
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916319
Employer Ref. RHTTS005
Our client is an instantly recognizable tier 1 banking business with a very strong reputation and brand here in APAC and wider global markets.
As an System Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Perform program development and systems enhancement
- Perform system and technical design, integration, testing and implementation tasks on Windows, web-based platforms and website maintenance;
- Communicate with external vendors.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5 to 7 years' work experience in .Net or Java development;
- Proficiency in .Net or C# or Java or Visual Basic or ASP
- Familiar with Oracle 10g or above, Crystal Reports v10 or above;
- Working experience in insurance/finance company is preferred.
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail-oriented with positive working attitude and a good team player.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as IT Consultant
- Immediate available is an absolute advantage.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search