jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834115
Employer Ref. HK116372
Our client is European software firm and have recently launched their business in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Senior IT Consultant- APAC to be a part of their launch team. The person will be responsible for implementation and supporting pre-sales across APAC.
As a Senior IT Consultant you will work closely with the Regional Head and will be one of the first few employees of the business. Your responsibility will be
- Working closely with the Sales Team to support all pres-sales activities according to the client requirements.
- Assist with implementation of the solutions as required by the clients
- Consult potential target clients as well as existing clients on the services offered.
- Design presentations and technical documents as well as conduct presentations to customers as well as partners.
- In the long term, recruit train and lead a team of consultants across APAC.
- You are currently in a consulting role or a presales role with 3+ years of experience of working with software development teams and in an agile software development environment.
- You are confident with interacting and presenting to C level executives
- You come across as presentable, energetic and passionate
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in in English and preferably in Mandarin
* Competitive Salary Package + Performance Bonus
* Be a part of an excellent start up
* Excellent career growth
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Samia Haque at +852 2919 6180 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK116372. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.