The Greater China Restaurant Company Limited
GCRC is a leading hospitality group based in Hong Kong operating since 2001. The mission is to build iconic restaurant and hospitality brands that offer exceptional value to our guests through our healthy obsession with creating memorable dining experiences, award winning food and beverage offerings and surprising value propositions. We do this by ensuring infectious pride, ownership and enthusiasm from all of our team members.
Senior IT Officer (Catering)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999343
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of all current systems (including but not limited to POS, inventory, CRM, HR, Fourth, Teamhours, Take 5 & Peachtree etc) and initiate enhancement & process reengineering proposal.
- Provide strategic plan and solutions for IT infrastructure and business solution
- Develop security standards, procedures and guidelines for all systems
- Serves as the contact point and accountable for the IT portion of new office/restaurant setups and expansions
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system.
- At lease 3-5 years’ relevant work experience in F&B /Retail with at least 2 years management experience
- Experience in IT solution companies is highly preferred
- Demonstrated solid experience with standard hardware and software development, implementation & enhancement
- System conversion & implementation experience is a plus
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese
- Meticulous & analytical with strong planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill
- Strong information security sense in relation to business requirements
- Self-motivated, mature & independent, able to meet tight deadline
- Able to work under pressure with ad-hoc tasks and fast reaction time