Senior/ IT Recruitment Consultant
Talent TI International (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998095
Purpose of Role
Responsible for opening new accounts and developing existing clients in line with sales targets set.
- Canvassing current Client companies for updates on new and existing business.
- Canvassing potential Clients for new business
Interview and placement
- Planning the screening, search and selection process and monitoring it effective implementation and conclusion.
- Interviewing and profiling Applicants by telephone or face-to-face.
- Ensuring that a suitable match is made between the applicant and the Vacancy requirement.
- Taking up references for applicants where necessary or as requested by the Client.
- Preparing CV’s for presentation to Client and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for Client inspection.
- Recording details for the recruitment process ie. CV’s sent, interviews arranged, vacancy requirements and placements.
- Preparing applicants for interview, setting up interview on behalf of clients as requested and co-ordinating recruitment progress with Client and Applicant.
- Arranging for Applicant placements and co-ordinating and arranging follow up activity with all applicants placed.
- Answering in coming telephone calls and ensuring full details are taken from all Applicants
Record Keeping and Administration
- Recording details of new clients on the database and ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Preparing jobs advertising copy as directed by Managers and contributing to overall marketing strategy as required.
- Ensuring that individual areas of work are serviced and covered thoroughly and efficiently.
- Carrying out all sales activities in accordance with the laid down procedures in the quality Assurance Manual.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
- Ensuring Activity is updates on with Recruitment Database or KPI as necessary.
- Preparing jobs advertising copy and contributing to overall marketing strategy as required.
- Support and implement regular team meetings and team building activities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Promote a cohesive team oriented work environment.
- Deliver quality customer service internally and externally.
- Keep up to date with developments and latest employment trends and markets and report to senior management significant changes.
- Ensure a commitment to continuous improvement is fostered and applied within the division.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing and maintaining professional networks.
- Role model Talent business values.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Time management
- Flexibility / adaptability
- Team work and collaboration
- Talent International’s values of Integrity, Passion, Continuous Improvement and Teamwork
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Talent TI International (HK) Limited
About Talent TI International (HK) Limited
Talent International is a unique, fresh and highly successful provider of IT&T recruitment services to Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are the market leading specialist technology and telecommunications recruiters.
We are committed to providing the highest level of service by engaging the very best practices. As a quality endorsed company, certified to ISO9001 standards, we place an enormous emphasis on the level of our service and the skills and competence of our employees. However, it’s our values that truly inform our work - integrity, passion, teamwork and continuous improvement. We wouldn’t be where we are today, enjoying long-term client and candidate relationships, without them.