The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority welcomes exceptional talent with a passion to realise the vision and mission of making the West Kowloon Cultural District a prime local and international destination for arts, culture and entertainment.
We are currently recruiting the following position to join the Authority.
Senior IT Security Analyst (Ref: 16096)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782186
Employer Ref. 16096
You will be responsible for:
- assisting IT Architect in maintaining information security policies and standards for IT security enforcement and compliance;
- planning and executing security checks on IT assets, security risk assessment and internal security compliance review;
- driving all security remediation work related to infrastructure and application;
- assisting IT Architect as the security architect and participating in IT Architecture virtual team to provide advice and recommendation on detailed plans and procedures to deliver IT security solution;
- providing recommendations on risk and security implications of daily IT security operations and IT projects within the context of security compliance;
- providing recommendations in resolving security issues;
- following up with users for any non-compliance issues and coordinating plans for remediation / mitigation of risks and exposure; and
- promoting and raising awareness of IT security as needed.
- possess a recognised university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent;
- have at least 5 years of experience in Information Technology roles in security related areas;
- have experience in configuring, implementing and operating network and system application security solutions;
- have good knowledge of vulnerability scanner, security information and event management system, intrusion/detection system, firewall, application firewall, database firewall;
- have good knowledge of Government security policies and best practice, security related legislation/regulations with emphasis on Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard and Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance; and
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV on or before 7 October 2016 via online application or by mail quoting the reference number, name of the position, expected salary and your availability to:
Ms Agnes Chan
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
29/F, Tower 6, The Gateway
9 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from 7 October 2016 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms Agnes Chan at 2200-0013