jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916630
Employer Ref. AS00038354
- Fast-growing e-commence company
- CCIE is highly preferred
- Good in Mandarin
Our client, a worldwide leading e-commerce company is looking for Senior Network Engineer (Assistant Manager) with good knowledge of IT infrastructure, especially network infrastructure.
In this role you are in a team of total 3 IT staff to provide IT support for the APAC regional. The primary task is to maintain the network environment for the region: to deploy and mainland the network, to identify any issue and provide improvement, daily operations support on data network, wireless and video/voice. Leading any projects as well as to collaborate with different stakeholders to provide good IT service across the APAC region.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- At least 5-8 years of experience in IT infrastructure
- Strong network infrastructure knowledge such as: TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, VPN etc
- Extensive experience in routing and switching protocol, product knowledge in Cisco, Juniper, Huawei etc.
- Team management experience in a must
- Vendor management, project management skills is a plus
- Good command in English and Mandarin would be an great advantage
- CCIE holder would be ideal
This is a great opportunity to join the leading e-commerce firm, they offer:
- Great company culture
- Work life balance
- Annual bonus
Contact Mabel Tsang on (852) 3103 4331 for more information or clicking the APPLY NOW button below quoting reference number MXT 38354. Likewise, you can apply to the role by sending in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.