CLP Power Hong Kong Limited
Founded in 1901 as China Light and Power Company Limited in Hong Kong, CLP Group has grown from a Hong Kong-based power utility into a leading investor and operator in the Asia Pacific Region’s electricity market. Outside Hong Kong, CLP invests in the energy sector in Mainland China, India, Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Australia. Our business includes power generation, transmission and distribution, and electricity and gas retail activities. CLP Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, is the holding company for the CLP Group.
Senior IT Specialist – Solution Architecture [Ref. CLPP-ITG-GADS-COE-CUS-SITS-SA]
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995532
We are looking for a high caliber professional to join Information Technology Group of CLP Power Hong Kong Limited.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Center of Excellence, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
Lead and manage the establishment of the integration design principles and standards in accordance with the Enterprise Integration Strategy
Establish the governance model of integration development to ensure its alignment with the principles and standards
Assist delivery teams with integration solution design for projects across the enterprise and ensure alignment with Enterprise Integration Strategy
Supervise project team and advise on integration patterns, including dispensations for varying from patterns
Verify projects to identify and address risks, including adequacy of test plans and outcomes, with residual risk being understood and accepted by management
Deliver integration development as and when required
Conduct regular competitive analysis, market overview, customer needs analysis and product / feature comparison on enterprise integration solution
- A recognised university degree in Information System, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or related discipline
- At least 5 years' relevant experience with Integration Design, including ESB (e.g. Microsoft Biztalk and Azure Services Bus), API Management (e.g. Apigee) and SSIS/ETL environment. Knowledge on Event Hub / IoT Hub (e.g. AMQP and MQTT), Opendata, ABAP and SAP Netweaver environments would be advantageous
- Extensive experience with governance of software projects and the management of software-related risk
- Knowledge of architecture standards would be advantageous
- Able to translate technical delivery into business value and possess passion for creating digital user experience is advantageous
- Excellent vendor management and stakeholder manager skill
- Good presentation / documentation / report writing skill
- Excellent in spoken and written English
- Innovative with good supervisory, interpersonal, analytics and project management skills
- Willing and flexible to travel moderately and to accept assignments throughout the Asia-Pacific region
Please apply by clicking the button “Apply Now” below for application on or before 20 January 2017.
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Information provided will be for recruitment purpose within the CLP Group and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations of HKSAR in handling applications. For details of the Personal Information Collection Statement, please visit our website: http://clp.to/engPICS
For further information on CLP, please visit our website: http://www.clpgroup.com/