Uni-China Group Holdings Limited
Uni-China has been established over 20 years as one of the premier importers and distributors of fresh meat and food in Hong Kong. We are active in various food channels in Hong Kong, which covers self-owned shops, food stalls, fresh markets, supermarkets, etc. With our pronounced market experience, our business has also been diversified to modern fresh market management.
Corporate office is located in Nina Tower, Tsuen Wan. Uni-China is now operating with over 500 outlets and over 1,300 employees in Hong Kong.
If you have the desire to excel and have a strong passion to succeed, you are the one we are looking for:
Senior IT Support
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832318
Support, monitor and set up in IT infrastructure, include server, desktop, POS terminal, network system, backup system, storage device, printing and scanning devices, general office applications and any IT hardware / software
- Manage Helpdesk tickets, plan and prioritize systematically to minimize backlog and ensure operational efficiency
- Ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard. Ensure the integrity of the network is not compromised
- Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with key suppliers, conducting dealings in a professional and appropriate manner
- Assist with ongoing development of related departmental policies and procedures, including appropriate controls around organizational change management
Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 3-5 years of experience in IT supporting role especially on Helpdesk handling
- Relevant Microsoft certification is preferred
- Related experience or qualifications/experience in the following areas: WAN, LAN, Windows Server, Windows Desktop, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Prior work experience gained in any position involving contact with customers will be advantage
- Retail industry working experience is highly advantaged
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Immediate available is preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as an IT Support
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits such as study sponsorship and medical coverage to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with your availability, current and expected salary details to by "APPLY NOW"
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only. It might also be disclosed to other associated companies of Uni-China Group for job matching of similar vacancies. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.