Blue Asia Limited was established in 2002 and offers a range of related services across the globe. Blue is well placed to help our clients and partners drive their business forward. Whether our client is a large multinational headquartered in Asia, or an SME just starting out in the region, Blue is well respected and has a strong reputation in the market place for delivering cost effective results, time after time.
Blue is also part of one of Europe’s fastest growing recruitment agencies with a network of new offices being launched across Asia Pacific serving many large blue chip clients within the Telecommunications, IT Vendor and Banking sectors throughout the region. The Blue group was also awarded with the honor of being the 22nd fastest-growing recruitment company in Recruiter Magazine’s 'Fast 50' for 2009.
Senior IT System Manager (Financial Services)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992241
Our client is a Financial Institutions with operation in Hong Kong and China. Currently is looking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Manager to manage large scale of IT infrastructure and system.
- Develop strategic plan and large-scale IT infrastructure, system configuration and management
- Develop and maintain system processes associated with system operations and facility commissioning
- Analyze system / network requirement concerning information technology development, system expansion, IT infrastructure enhancement etc
- Advise and recommend network and system solutions to improve overall operational efficiency and for new product / system development
- Ensure adequate measures are in place for contingency, disaster recovery and risk management
- Create and maintain performance measures for all aspects of infrastructure systems and service levels
- Design, develop and maintain IT infrastructure and the associated documentation / reports in accordance with company security and compliance policy
- Manage IT budget to create the best ROI for the Company
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with service and equipment providers, as well as business partners
- Lead team to perform high level of services for all aspects of infrastructure systems to cope with business development
- University graduate in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent discipline or above
- Holder of certifications such as PMP, and/or any other project or service-based training is desirable
- 12 years of systems design, software development and implementation experience. At least 5 years application and infrastructure experience and exposure to trading/e-commerce environment is highly preferred
- Excellent operational, change and project management skills with a real "can do" and proactive attitude. Able to meet tight budgets and deadlines
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service. Analytical, tenacious and result-oriented as well as be comfortable with an entrepreneurial style
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills with sufficient attention to details. Able to communicate at all levels of the business and to manage expectations of senior stakeholders
- Experience in implementing large and complex IT infrastructures, and managing multi -industry operational support and delivery teams
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to veronica.chu [a] blueps.asia and book a time for a confidential chat. No candidate will be in touch without resume and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.