Senior IT Technician / Assistant (In-house Technical Support)
Wharf T&T Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916242
Employer Ref. JD/RT/2811/080501
- Provide IT assistance and helpdesk support to internal customers via hotline and on-site duties
- Maintain hardware and software inventory and generate reports as required
- Perform computer operation support including data backup, IT facility administration, installation and configuration of desktop PC, printers and peripherals
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as required
- Fresh Higher Diploma graduate in Computer Systems Administration or related disciplines
- Experience in providing technical support for MS Windows, LINUX, hardware & software installation and networking is a plus but is a not must
- Knowledge in PC, broadband, networking, internet access support and networking infrastructure
- Good communication skill in both English and Cantonese
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day week will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit the application with full details stating current and expected salary through "Apply now".
(Please mark the Employer Reference Number on the resume & email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies within The Wharf Group for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf T&T Ltd
About Wharf T&T Ltd
Wharf T&T is a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong focusing on the business sector. Backed by the state-of-the-art fibre-optic network, Wharf T&T possesses strong system integration capabilities and offers a full suite of professional ICT services to enable customers’ businesses.
To cope with our rapid growth, we invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.