True Partner Holding Limited
True Partner Holding Ltd is a team of specialists and experts in the areas of Fund Management, Trading, Brokerage, Software development and Education.
We are looking for a Senior IT & Trading Support Engineer, located in Tsim Sha Tsui.
IT & Trading Support at True Partner relies on drive, initiative and team work. As a Senior IT and Trading Support Engineer, you will be service-oriented, responsible, flexible and innovative. You will work in an environment with emphasis on continuous improvement and innovation and we stimulate personal development and appreciate initiatives. To be successful in this role, a passion for technology, problem solving, and a strong interest in optimizing IT is a must!
Senior IT & Trading Support Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993997
- Administration and maintenance of critical trading applications within a distributed multi-server environment
- Develop scripts and other tools to support our trading systems operations as required
- Monitor network stability and performance & resolve service impacts as they occur
- Work closely together with our external IT consultant for managing the infrastructure in our office and data centers
- Collaborate and drive system improvements based on business and security requirements
- Act as an externally facing point of contact to facilitate handling of problem reports and maintain relations with network peers and vendors
- At least Bachelor’s level related to Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as an IT or Support engineer (preferably in different roles/teams/companies)
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Strong Linux skills in a production environment (Redhat/Centos preferred)
- Knowledge of networks and network protocols
- An independent, pro-active and flexible attitude and a structured way of working
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, weekend and evenings.
- Interest in the Financial Markets; although previous knowledge is not required
- Excellent communication skills in English
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.