Senior Java Developer
PacificLink iMedia Limited - Part of Accenture Interactive
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146277
What you will do as a Senior Java Developer in PacificLink:
- Design and implement Java applications using different frameworks.
- Be responsible for not only applications development, but also applications enhancement, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide per agreed standards
- Install and configure web application servers and components
- Handle system analysis, functional and technical design of web application systems.
- Work with clients and other team members to translate functional requirements into technical designs
- Demonstrate the ability to independently setup/build and deploy complex Java applications
- Manage user requirements, functional specification, system testing, UAT and implementations.
- Act as a mentor to support and guide junior team members to trouble shoot production issues and maintain web-based software, etc.
What will make you an outstanding candidate:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in large-scale server side software development and relational database programming.
- Experience in RESTful Web Services.
- Experience with database design and coding.
- Experience in performance tuning of applications.
- Experience in using Eclipse and operating UNIX/LINUX.
- Proficient in web-based Java, Spring and SQL programming.
- Sound knowledge in SDLC and quality assurance.
- Solid understanding of OOP principles and design.
- Experience leading teams of developer resources.
- Good team player and able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility.
- Passionate and enthusiastic in innovating new technologies.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, both spoken and written.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PacificLink iMedia Limited - Part of Accenture Interactive
About PacificLink iMedia Limited - Part of Accenture Interactive
PacificLink, part of Accenture Interactive, is an award-winning digital agency group providing end-to-end digital capabilities including omni-channel strategy, data-driven digital marketing, social media, creative design, innovative technology and full-stack development.
In 2015, PacificLink joined Accenture Interactive, which has been named by Advertising Age as the world’s biggest and fastest growing Digital Agency Network. Powered further by the newly launched Accenture Interactive Studios in Hong Kong, you will be able to unleash your creative potential through teaming and co-creation with clients in a 40,000 sq feet state-of-the-art innovative space. You will also gain invaluable experience and cross-industry exposure with Accenture Interactive’s extensive network of clients and support from our forward-thinking teams.
Join PacificLink, part of Accenture Interactive, to start a new endeavor for your creativity and career aspiration.