Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916670
Employer Ref. 91M0078991
About the company
Our client is one of the top-tier global IT consultancy firms, who aims to target the best talents to join their group in creating a better technology future.
- Ensuring that estimated timings are adhered to on technical briefs
- Work with the solution architect to design, develop, and configure responsive web applications to meet product requirements end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, to delivery
- Able to work under minimal supervision, be highly pro-active
- Apply the latest / best fit technology on your daily work
- Work as Agile SCRUM software development methodology
- Previous agency experience will be a distinct advantage
- Extensive experience working with Angular.js
- Experience working with Sass and HTML
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.