Senior & Junior Accountants
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834892
Employer Ref. JDB/QM01/161018
Quartermain is a financial services business supporting cross border trade and family office services, as well as providing pensions and insurance solutions.
The accounting division at Quartermain allows entrepreneurs and business leaders to focus on what they are good at by providing a full spectrum of corporate services including accounting and taxation, administration, book keeping, payroll, invoicing and other aspects of financial management.
Growth of the business requires expansion of the accounting division and the company is looking for senior and junior, qualified or part-qualified accountants who understand the importance of professional client service, to join our dynamic team.
- Accounting qualifications appropriate to seniority of the role applied for, and tax qualifications advantageous, both Hong Kong and Internationally recognized certifications are of interest with a minimum ACCA or equivalent required for senior roles.
- Experience of Hong Kong accounting and taxation regulations and reporting standards – minimum 2 years for junior staff.
- Familiarity with all aspects of the preparation of a full set of financial statements essential
- Senior staff will be expected to demonstrate experience in managing a team of accountants and implementing accounting policies and workflows required for the efficient management of multiple client accounts and high standards of internal control and governance.
- Familiarity with MYOB accounting software is essential.
- Good communication skills in written & spoken English are essential.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Must have an international outlook and be comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, accurate, and with the ability to work to deadlines as required.
Please visit our website at www.Quartermain.solutions for more information about Quartermain.
Based in Central, we offer a 5-day working week and competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full CV with current salary and date of availability.