LAWSGROUP was founded in Hong Kong in 1975, with the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time. Through our effective people management and high end technology, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. With 40 years of hard work and dedication, we have become a leading fashion group with diversified business ranging from garment manufacturing (sweater & textile), retailing to property & investment.
With the motto of Passion for Fashion and our belief in H.I.T. philosophy culture, the Group aim to have LAWSGROUP apparel in every closet and to become a global fashion conglomerate, leading in innovation and a relentless approach to quality.
If you love our H.I.T. philosophy culture and are full of passion for fashion, explore our openings below and make you next career step with us.
Senior Leasing Officer (Shopping mall)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783084
- Handle general leasing renewal negotiation and related administration
- Responsible for tenants’ enquiries and complaints
- Assist Manager informulating and implement development and expansion strategy
- Conduct site analysis, feasibility studies and financial assessment
- Analyze market trends and data research and prepare regular leasing reports
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Higher Diploma or above in Facilities Management/ Property Management/ Building Services or related disciplines
- 3 years solid experience in Shopping mall
- Familiar with landlord / tenancy ordinance and leasing procedures
- Knowledge in tenancy and facilities management and property marketing information
- Proactive, independent and Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and negotiation skills
- Proficiency user in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Leasing Officer
We provide attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with a detailed resume including current & expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department by e-mail to email@example.com
(Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)