Shun Tak Real Estate Limited
Shun Tak Real Estate Limited is the leasing and sales division under Shun Tak Group which currently manages a solid portfolio of properties in both Hong Kong and Macau.
We are now inviting applications for the following position:
Senior Leasing Officer (Ref: AJ170111/01)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993379
Employer Ref. AJ170111/01
- Handle general leasing of new letting, renewal negotiation and related administration;
- Responsible for tenants' enquiries and complaints;
- Assist in the formulation and execution of development and expansion strategy;
- Review and maintain the tenants’ database;
- Conduct site analysis, feasibility studies and financial assessment;
- Analyze market trends, data research and prepare regular leasing reports;
- Coordinate with property management teams for leasing matters;
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying, Marketing, Business or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in leasing of shopping malls with major developers and/ or real estate agencies in Hong Kong;
- Holder of Estate Agent license is an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power-point and Chinese Word Processing;
- Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong business acumen and detail-minded;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skill and a team player.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to recruit(at)shuntakgroup.com
or fax to 2559 8253
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.