3C Synergy are currently the only Chartered Building Consultancy offering recruitment and executive search services for the Asia Construction, Infrastructure, Engineering, Real Estate, Oil & Gas and Energy and markets. Our Chartered status is recognised by the Chartered Institute of Building internationally.
We recruit for clients throughout the development process for the built environment. Our jobs range from transactional elements of a project, through to inception of a project, the development, construction and subsequent post-management of the build.
Talk to one of our Consultants today for a quick and honest market appraisal.
*Since we can only contact successful applicants at this time, we have set up a Facebook fan page and Linkedin group, where you can keep in touch with us and network with other construction professionals:
Senior / Leasing Officer (Shopping mall)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999104
- Handle general leasing renewal negotiation and related administration
- Responsible for tenants’ enquiries and complaints
- Assist Manager informulating and implement development and expansion strategy
- Conduct site analysis, feasibility studies and financial assessment
- Analyze market trends and data research and prepare regular leasing reports
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Higher Diploma or above in Facilities Management/ Property Management/ Building Services or related disciplines
- 3-4 years solid experience in Shopping mall
- Familiar with landlord / tenancy ordinance and leasing procedures
- Knowledge in tenancy and facilities management and property marketing information
- Proactive, independent and Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and negotiation skills
- Proficiency user in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Leasing Officer
How to Apply
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please send your resume to Ms. Carmen Hon via "Apply Now".
I am able to provide an up to date market appraisal on current jobs and associated salary’s. Contact me for a confidential discussion