As one of the leading property developers in Hong Kong striving for excellence and quality, we have developed prestigious properties such as Coronation, One Mayfair, The Hermitage and The Palazzo. In addition to managing a large and diverse portfolio of leasing properties, we also own and operate The Fullerton Hotel and Fullerton Bay Hotel in Singapore, four prime hotels and a Yacht & Country Club in Hong Kong.
Senior Leasing Officer / Leasing Officer – Residential, Hong Kong Gold Coast (Ref: SLO/LO-HKGC)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782777
Employer Ref. SLO/LO-HKGC
The successful candidate will handle all leasing activities including new lettings, renewals, direct marketing, market research, budget preparation and tenancy administration. Further duties include coordinating premises takeover and handover, fitting-out and renovation management and handling enquiries and complaints.
- University degree or above
- Minimum 2 years of real estate related experience
- Proactive and customer oriented
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skill
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good computer skills
- Outdoor work and shift duty on weekend and public holidays are required
- Will be assigned to work at Hong Kong Gold Coast
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Leasing Officer
We offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. If you aspire to an exciting and rewarding career, send your resume immediately, quoting your present and expected salaries to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Human Resources Department, Sino Group, 11-12/F, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
If the applicant does not receive a response by 23 October 2016, the application will be considered unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.