Beijing Enterprises Holdings Limited
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Limited, a reputable infrastructure conglomerate, invites legal professionals to join our dynamic team.
SENIOR LEGAL OFFICER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992886
- Provide legal support to different departments and handle legal and compliance matters in order to strengthen the corporate control on legal and statutory aspects in Hong Kong, the PRC and overseas markets respectively.
- Conduct regular review on the statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to operational and administrative matters of the Group
- Conduct legal research, legal diligence and legal document translation
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties
- Be responsible for contract and database management
- Participate in ad-hoc M&A project and other tasks assigned from time to time by the department head
Qualifications and Experience
- LLB Degree holder or Degree holder in relevant discipline or equivalent with associate membership of HKICS/ICSA with at least 3 years’ legal experience in reputable law firm or in house preferably in listed company
- Sound knowledge of drafting skills with good commercial sense for corporate restructuring, joint venture and M&A projects
- Good command of written English and Chinese and fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Hands-on skills on MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Analytical, proactive, well-organized, detailed-oriented, independent with good interpersonal skills and a good team player with strong sense of responsibility
We offer a competitive remuneration package, medical insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their applications with full resume stating availability date, present and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now' for interview.
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.