Senior Legal Secretary (Corporate) – Reputable US Law Firm (Up to 45k)
Pure Professionals Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999160
Employer Ref. 2431267
- Dynamic & Diverse Working Environment
- Reputable Law Firm
- Located in the heart of Central
Our client is a highly reputable law firm with offices across the globe. They are currently looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their Corporate team.
Your duties will include the followings:
- Prepare and process legal documents and papers, such as formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving and copying
- Handle legal correspondence to clients
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Arrange for filing of legal documents
- Maintain diary and meeting / travel arrangements for Fee Earner(s) as required
- Assist with monthly billing
- Other office administration duties as required
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
- 5+ years’ of stable legal secretarial experience gained within a local or international firm
- Experience in serving partners or senior associates is essential
- Exposure to Corporate area preferred
- Excellent language skills (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Strong computer skills such as proficiency in MS office applications
- Audio Typing Skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure whilst deliver with excellence
What’s In It For You?
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level corporate legal secretary to join a reputable law firm.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now by sending your resume with your expected salary to the Legal Division at resume @ pureprofessional.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pure Professionals Limited
About Pure Professionals Limited
We are passionate about people! Pure provides the most comprehensive, professional recruitment, training and information services. We are the market leader in the following practice areas:
Banking & Finance
Commercial & Emerging Markets
Luxury & Retail
We do this by partnering with our Clients and Candidates to ensure mutual goals and expectations are consistently exceeded. Our extensive connections result in our clients receiving the finest talent within the shortest turnaround times.
We provide Permanent, Contract and Temporary Recruitment, Online Assessments and Training Academy Services.
For more information on our Recruitment Services and our Training Academy, visit http://www.pureprofessional.com/pure-services
We thrive on excellence! Our services are ethical, confidential, responsive, reliable, efficient and consistent. We are accomplished and committed professionals that care about making a difference and adding value to our Clients, Candidate and Community. Please visit our website of high quality free resources covering recruitment, training, decision making and talent management.
Visit us on www.pureprofessional.com and follow us on, Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
Pure proudly partners worldwide with selected leading International Investment / Private Banks, Law Firms, Finance Houses, Luxury, Retail, FMCG, Vendors, Technology / IT, Manufacturing and Commercial businesses.
Pure Professionals Limited is hereby licensed to operate an employment agency know as Pure Support Professionals.