An award winning international lighting design consultancy offers the opportunity to work on challenging, cutting-edge projects worldwide.
We work closely with the world’s premier Architects and Designers, for high profile, prestigious clients and have design studios in London and Hong Kong.
Isometrix extensive portfolio encompasses all areas of lighting design; Lifestyle & Leisure, Restaurant & Hospitality, Residential, Commercial, Exterior & Urban, in locations including Europe, the Americas, Far East Middle East and Asia. Hong Kong office is focused at projects in mainland China and Hong Kong.
Running successfully, our Hong Kong studio is expanding. Now we are seeking SENIOR LIGHTING DESIGNER to join our Hong Kong studio.
Senior Lighting Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918462
- Work closely with Clients/ Architects/ Interior Designers/ Other consultants to initiate and develop lighting concepts for Façade, Interior and Landscape;
- Take up projects from concept creation, detailing to final focusing
- Prepare and present lighting concept to Clients and participate design meetings as needed
- Work with teammates to turn the concept design into details include schematic, lighting plan, lighting details, control plan, loading schedule with customers’ budget in mind
- Perform site supervision and final focusing as needed
- Meet with suppliers for light fittings qualification
- Lead and coach team members in daily work
- Minimum 5 years lighting design experience
- Education in Architecture, Lighting Design, Interior Design or Electrical Engineering
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Dialux.
- Knowledge of 3D software is an advantage.
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Good communication, presentation and time management
- Good experience in working with projects in China.
- Willing to travel occasionally
We offer good career prospect, attractive salary, 5 day work-week, medical and travel insurance. Interested party, please visit our website at www.isometrix.com.hk. To join our HK team, please send your CV with present salary, expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment administration purposes only and strictly in accordance with the Company’s Personal Data Policy.