Senior Logistics Analyst / Logistics Analyst
Esquel Enterprises Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992795
The position is responsible for relationship management with different buyers & sales, especially with buyers’ logistics function. He/She will also have to coordinate with other sites' teammates and propose best logistics solutions to support the buyers and minimize the cost.
- Apply best practices in root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Conduct user training to sites' teammates as well as prepare quick user guides to make best use of the resources
- Assist sales teams to identify and specify requirements for developments
- Provide timely status report of project progress, liaise with sales, buyers and sites' teammates to maintain a high standard of customer service and satisfaction
- Serve as first level problem solver / customer service support for sales / buyers
- Interact with sales, buyers & sites' teammates to provide best solutions in term of logistics operations
- Provide support on existing operations for re-engineering and improvement
- Bachelor Degree or above
- At least 3 years related working experience in logistics operations
- Knowledge of continuous improvement initiatives, transportation methods, labeling & packaging
- Experience in process flow diagrams & modelling
- Strong logical, analytical mind and numerical sense
- Familiar with international trade & supply chain topics
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good communication skill and organizational skill
- Eager to learn and prudent
We offer 5-day work week. Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Learn about Esquel and its eCulture values at www.esquel.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
About Esquel Enterprises Limited
Esquel Group is a global, vertically integrated one-stop service provider of textiles and apparel, employing more than 57,000 employees worldwide.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 20 plants and merchandising offices in 8 countries including mainland China, Japan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, UK and USA.
At Esquel, we believe that every single employee has the potential to be an agent of positive change. We practice what we believe to be responsible and sustainable, and be a catalyst for change in our industry and the communities where we are active.