Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group now operates over 780 outlets in Hong Kong and China. The Group offers a diversified service comprising Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, fast food outlets, cake shops, coffee shops, Japanese chain restaurants and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, spanning from mooncakes, Chinese New Year puddings, rice dumplings to Chinese preserved meat. Hong Kong Maxim's Group also operates air catering services at 11 airports in China, including Beijing and Shanghai, through joint ventures.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
Senior Logistics Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917553
- Responsible for handling and monitoring daily warehouse operations
- Coordinate and liaise with 3PLs and internal departments for logistics arrangement
- Provide improvement recommendations on workflow
- Prepare reports and analysis for management review
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics or Warehouse Operations
- 5 years experience in logistics / shipping / forwarding industry
- Proficiency in PC software such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Hand-on experience in ERP/WMS system
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected remuneration package.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.