Senior Logistics Officer (1 year contract)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920647
Employer Ref. 101-161130-HC
Our client, a global healthcare company, is looking for a senior logistic officer to join their team.
- Support daily order management and work closely with sales team
- Demand and supply planning and follow up shipment from global
- Inventory management to ensure optimal stock level to support sales
- Prepare sales analysis and reporting to management
- Assist Logistic team on integration projects, enhancement, changes with excellent quality
- Degree holder in Supply Chain / Logistics or related disciplines
- 5 years of relevant experience in SCM
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals industry is highly preferred
- Exposures of 3PL warehouse and logistics operation
- Good in Excel e.g. pivot table and sound knowledge of SAP is required
- Strong team work, flexible and attentive to details
Interested parties please send a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk