YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group's luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.
For further information: http://www.ynap.com/
Senior Logistics Officer/ Logistics Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999672
We are on the lookout for highly motivated candidates who are passionate towards exploring their career in the field of international Trade and Transport. This position will be based at our APAC Trade and Transport Department, Tsing Yi.
As a Luxury e-Commerce Platform, we are handling luxury products across multiple luxury brands that range from fashion apparel, handbags and accessories, to shoes and jewellery.
- Liaise with suppliers, carriers and vendors on a daily basis, checking all applicable documentations are in place and are fully compliant with Import regulations
- Anticipate, identify and resolve problems that could delay the release or movement of shipments ensuring Government/Customs compliance is adhered to for all markets
- Provide Import Clearance Instructions to Carriers
- Utilize Carrier exception reporting to facilitate both stock and customer deliveries
- Preparation of information and reporting for Trade and Transport management
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Understanding of Air Export documentations and procedures
- Highly organized, efficient, and customer-driven, with a detail-oriented and methodical mindset
- Possessing ability to identify problems, demonstrate use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions
- Able to multi task and prioritise heavy workload, and to work under tight deadlines
- Flexible and able to work occasional additional hours
- Good team-player with excellent work ethic and integrity
- Excellent communication and computer skills, essentially Excel, Carrier software
- Possessing a sound working knowledge of International Customs laws/regulations and export compliance policies, documentation and processes, is a definite plus
Working Arrangements / Working Location:
Please note due to the nature of our business, the Trade and Transport Department will work on a rotating roster with good working hours (45 hours per work week inclusive of lunch hour).
We provide competitive benefit and an excellent working environment to our staffs, including free shuttle bus services, 12-days of annual leave, medical & life insurance and staff purchase discounts, etc.
This position is based in our Asia Pacific Distribution Centre, Tsing Yi. Daily free shuttle bus is located at Tsing Yi MTR Exit C. The bus journey takes approximately 10 minutes. To Apply:
Please apply with your full resume, salary expectations, and contact details directly on our website: www.net-a-porter.com/careers (quoting the Job Reference in your subject header), or to our Recruitment Inbox.
(Data collected will be kept in strictest confidence, and used for recruitment purpose only.)