Senior Maintenance Officer (Building Services) (Ref. No.: L17/01-0014)
Link Asset Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992372
Employer Ref. L17/01-0014
- Supervise and monitor the progress in delivering the maintenance of the work site
- Address and solve the technical problems in an effective and efficient way
- Enhance the asset value by implementing improvement and renovation works
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating the contractor’s performance
- Deal with contractors and tenants in facility and maintenance management issues
- Higher Certificate in Facilities Management, Building Surveying, Construction Management, Building Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferable gained in property developer, consultancy firm or property management company
- Good knowledge in facility and maintenance works is a pre-requisite
- Self-driven, customer-oriented, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of IT related facilities management platform and project programming & planning software
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligible dependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
Please go to http://www.linkreit.com/EN/aboutus/career/Pages/CareerOpportunities.aspx to have more details about this exciting opportunity. Kindly apply with full resume including a detailed description of employment history, expected salary with reference no. quoted, in Word format, to the Human Resources Manager on or before 30 January 2017.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Link Asset Management Limited
About Link Asset Management Limited
Link Real Estate Investment Trust (Hong Kong stock code: 823), managed by Link Asset Management Limited, is the first real estate investment trust listed in Hong Kong, and currently Asia’s largest REIT and one of the world’s largest retail-focused REITs in terms of market capitalisation. Wholly owned by private and institutional investors, Link REIT is a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index. With a portfolio focused on community shopping centres that serve the daily needs of the shoppers, we serve the community by creating vibrant and unique retail experiences that meet the needs of the people who live around our shopping centres. By doing so, we are able to provide an effective platform with which the businesses of our tenants can flourish, enhance value for unit holders of Link REIT and support the local economy.
We are looking for people enthusiastic about Hong Kong to join our team. If you care about your community, want to work in a spirit of partnership with both colleagues and tenants, and strive for excellence in all aspects of your professional life, you are invited to join us. Please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via email@example.com.