- Lead the team to perform routine maintenance, complaints settlement and project services for civil and building facility
- Monitor work progress and contractors’ performance; Ensure all works are in compliance with the safety standards and requirements
- Ensure the necessary documentation and drawings are well documented
- Assist in preparing works orders, quotations, tender documents, costing analysis, internal reports and budgeting
- Carry out ad-hoc and emergency repairing and maintenance duties as required
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Maintenance Officer
- Higher Diploma or above in Civil / Building Services Engineering or related disciplines
- Holder of Grade A in the Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker is an advantage
- Over 5 years’ relevant working experience in civil/building maintenance or project works
- Holding a valid HK driving license, Class 1 and 2, is preferred
- Sound knowledge in MS Office and AutoCAD
- Excellent client servicing skill and ability to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Fairview Park Property Management Limited
Block G, Town Centre, Fairview Park
Yuen Long, New Territories
OR by email clicking "Apply Now"
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.