Established in 1920, Hong Kong Young Women’s Christian Association (HKYWCA), as a women’s organization with the longest history, has evolved into a leading social service organization with a wide spectrum of services catering to the needs of people from all walks of life. The services offered focus on women and family, youth development, elderly and education. Currently, it has close to 80 service units strategically located in Hong Kong and the service attendance at HKYWCA exceeds 3 million annually. For more information about HKYWCA, please go to http://www.ywca.org.hk
We invite qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
Senior Manager (Self-financed Elderly Care and Wellness Service)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004775782
Employer Ref. SMWC20160904_J
- Formulate directions and develop strategies on the development of Self-financed Elderly Care and Wellness Service (Day Care, Home Care and Rehab Care)
- Supervise and monitor different service units and teams on their operational and financial performance
- Lead and plan the marketing and promotions of the services to all stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strategic partnership and collaborations with all stakeholders of the services
- Closely collaborate with different internal teams in guiding the direction of the service offerings
- Degree holder in Social Work/ Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy/ Nursing/ Business & Management or equivalent
- Holder of valid Practicing Certificate in any of the above professional disciplines an advantage
- Minimum 8 years solid experience in similar capacity
- Strong in development and operation of self-financed service in non-profit sector
- Innovative and creative in new service development
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership ability
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer paid holiday (Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Maternity Leave / Paternity Leave, Training Leave), Training Subsidy, Medical Insurance and Subsidy, MPF Employer’s Voluntary Contribution, Staff Discount etc.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary by:
- clicking 'Apply Now' button below
(Please quote the Employer Ref. No. in the “subject” field of the email).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and all personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We are an equal opportunities employer