Executive Connections Limited
Senior Manager (Marketing Analysis)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915564
Our client is a world leader in the design, development, sourcing and logistics of consumer goods for leading brands and retailers worldwide.
It has a beauty division that has more than 3,000 people around the world with factories in the USA, UK, China, Indonesia and Thailand, as well as R&D labs in the UK, China and Thailand.
With the intention to become a key player in the industry, the company is currently seeking for a Senior Manager (Marketing Analysis) to support the business development and drive sales primarily in China and other Asian countries, covering full service, primary packaging, secondary packaging, and POS.
The Position – Senior Manager (Marketing Analysis)
Based in Hong Kong, the Senior Manager will:
- Identify the commercial opportunities for different business streams, and highlight the company’s advantages over the competitors.
- Support the senior management to shape business strategy and identify profitable market opportunities to hit the company’s business objectives.
- Conduct customer, category and channel mapping, and develop knowledge base of the target market regarding business expectations, brand positions, as well as consumer insight.
- Coordinate with the internal support functions such as design, merchandising and R&D team, to develop market landscape, gap analysis, category review and market presentations.
- Evaluate and develop e-commerce services to assist the business development team and provide solutions for the customers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in the beauty and cosmetics industry.
- Good command of English and Chinese. Other Asian language is a plus.
- Proficient in using analytics to provide recommendations for business planning and decision-making.
- Solid experience in gathering consumer insights, market data and analysis, global and regional trends and innovations. Focus on the beauty and cosmetics industry is highly preferred.
- Able to deal with complex information and fast-paced operating environments.
- Good presentation skills, competent to show complicated qualitative and quantitative information in a clear and appealing way.
- A good team player, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.