Cavendish Search Ltd
Cavendish Search is a premier recruitment firm headquartered in central Hong Kong
specialising in financial services executive search. We consistently achieve results by
exceeding expectations and our commitment to providing recruitment solutions to
complex and sophisticated hiring needs is second to none.
We are creative, efficient, responsive, and our team continually strives to provide the
highest quality service for our individual Clients and Candidates alike.
We are strategic partners with many global financial firms and have an extensive network of international contacts. We foster a work and team culture that inspires excellence in everything we do, which is reflected in our impressive results.
Senior Manager, Asset and Liability Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836019
Our client is a rapidly expanding bank who wishes to recruit a Senior Manager to oversee Asset & Liability Management.
- Evaluate the Bank's current and future interest rate risk position and analyze alternative strategies to control interest rate risk;
- Prepare written analysis, propose strategies and action plan to fund the Branch's balance sheet and address interest rate risk for ALCO and the Chief Risk Officer (in relation to interest rate risk position);
- Coordinate the implementation of asset and liability management strategies with other executives throughout the Bank;
- Establish and maintain a monitoring process to ensure the successful implementation of asset and liability management strategies;
- Provide direction and support to the ALCO;
- Work closely with members of ALCO including Treasury, Risk Management and other related colleagues to ensure adequate data are collected and to evaluate the adequacy of analytical techniques adopted;
- Develop FTP policies and procedures, execute and monitor the FTP initiative for the Bank through close liaison with Treasury, Corporate Banking, Trade Finance, Financial Institutions, Product Development and IT.
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other quantitative discipline;
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in banking or financial institutions. Prior ALM modelling experience would be an advantage ;
- CFA qualification is a plus;
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Self-starter with ability to meet deadlines, work independently, and being able to think outside the box;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a desire to pursue best practices in a challenging team environment;
- Proven analytical skills including forecasting, modelling, budgeting and etc;
- Good teamwork spirit and ability to build up and maintain excellent working relationships with different colleagues;
- Diligent, independent and strong sense of responsibilities;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).