Senior Manager/ Associate Director, Corporate Actuarial, IFRS
AIA Group Office
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781646
Employer Ref. 15349
By reporting to IFRS function head, the role is responsible to IFRS reporting function and deal with Group Level IFRS valuation matters, including to support Group Office initiatives on IFRS reporting
- Lead and co-ordinate in quarterly production process and review Group level IFRS result
- Work closely with local business units and provide timely supports
- Coordinate with countries with regular production issues such as changes and one-offs, assumptions sign-offs etc.
- Provide Group office guidelines on IFRS related items
- Lead in ad-hoc study and technical analysis on IFRS related issues
- University graduate with good progress in attaining associate / fellowship in a recognized actuarial association
- Minimum 8 years' relevant actuarial experience
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- Excellent technical skills and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, results oriented and solutions focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Manager
About AIA Group Office
AIA Group Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively “AIA” or “the Group”) comprise the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group. First established in Shanghai, China over 90 years ago, we now operate in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific and hold leading positions across the majority of these markets. AIA offers a range of products and services including life insurance, accident, and health insurance and savings plans. We also provide employee benefits, credit life and pension services to corporate clients.
AIA Group Office, the headquarters of the Group, works closely with our business entities in the local markets to deliver on AIA’s overall corporate strategy, and to execute consistently on guidelines, principles and standards to deliver sustainable value.
We are looking for proactive, forward-thinking, and innovative individuals who aspire to make a positive impact on people's lives. You will be joining a high-performing team; one that is focused on our vision to make AIA the pre-eminent life insurance provider in Asia-Pacific, to attain excellence by empowering our people to define the standards for the insurance industry, and to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, find out more about how you can bring your career ambitions to life in AIA at our company page or careers site .