Gravitas Recruitment group is an award winning specialist recruitment firm that has an incredible story of internal growth, succession and success.
With a story that only started 6 years ago we are now regarded as one of the top executive search firms within the Insurance domain covering highly specialised insurance niches across Asia from our hub in Hong Kong - we were recently awarded 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' at the Global Recruiter APAC awards 2016.
We have organically grown to a business with 100 consultants across six offices (Hong Kong, Singapore, New York and 3 offices in the UK).
We have a fantastic track record of hiring individuals with a flair and enthusiasm for sales who have no experience in recruitment and we have numerous success stories of training graduates into accountable and consistent billing consultants.
We offer a multi-cultural environment, managers that lead from the front, a tangible track record of actualising employee potential, clever market splits and a culture of nurture coupled with empowerment.
Senior Manager/ Associate Director Network Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921110
Being a dedicated Insurance, Risk and Investment search firm, Gravitas Recruitment Group continue to provide real time Insurance vacancies across Asia. We work directly with the senior executives across the direct life, Reinsurance and Consultancy space and offer specific vacancies across both traditional and non-traditional areas of actuarial, underwriting, Distribution, and Insurance IT.
This role is responsible for operation and performance of an MNC FI enterprise network. This position will provide leadership and vendor oversight on problem determination and problem resolution for security problems within the enterprise data network.
Role Summary/Key Objectives
This position will be responsible for joint planning and vendor oversight for security-related change activity. A person in this role is expected to respond to high impact issues on a 24x7 basis, participating in a rotating oncall schedule with other team members.
Specific areas of responsibility are:
- Provide tier II/tier III support for network security systems and infrastructure.
- Provide leadership during firewall and VPN problem determination efforts.
- Provide planning and vendor oversight for firewall and VPN changes.
- Operate and improve services in accordance with business needs, priorities and SLAs
- Drive process improvements and procedures that will improve overall Security Service Delivery to the customer.
- Ensure uniformity of security service delivery and attainment of all business and customer objectives.
- Develop improved processes to improve firewall and VPN service reliability and availability.
- Provide periodic performance reports for review with management providing input on improvements and quality initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least 7 years experience in firewall and VPN management as well as load balancing technologies, or its equivalent in education and work experience.
- Prior experience with a large enterprise network, preferably in the healthcare sector.
- Minimum of either CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) or JNCIA (Juniper Networks Certified Internetworking Associate) certification. CCNP is preferred.
- Cisco: Demonstrated experience with Cisco ASA appliances, Cisco FWSM modules, and Cisco PIX firewalls. Experience with Cisco Security Manager (CSM) a plus.
- Juniper: Demonstrated experience with Juniper SRX firewalls
- Experience with configuration and support of IPSEC VPN site-to-site tunnels.
- Experience with configuration and support of client-to-site VPN tunnels. Experience with Cisco AnyConnect client support a plus.
- Knowledge of security protocols and implementations including NAT and ACLs
- Experience with F5 Load Balancers and knowledge of load balancing technologies Demonstrated experience with the following networking technologies:
- Cisco: LAN switching and router technologies (6500, 4500, 7206, 3800, etc.), wireless technology, VoIP technology
- Experience in the use of multiple network tools such as Syslog, Nimsoft, and CiscoWorks for network troubleshooting
- Well versed in crisis management and root cause analysis techniques.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Attractive Package with attractive salary, year-end and performance bonus, MPF, 5 days’ work week, and medical insurance
Interested candidates please APPLY NOW or directly contact Kyle Kam at 3907 0744 for a free consultation on the current IT positions. All applications would be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.