MGI Luxury Asia Pacific Limited
MGI LUXURY ASIA PACIFIC LIMITED is a subsidiary of Movado Group, Inc. One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from nine of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ by Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Tommy Hilfiger and Ferrari licensed watch brands.
Movado Group, Inc. is a publicly held company. Our stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol MOV.
We are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that is reflected in every aspect of our business. We invite you to come and share in our success.
For corporate information, please visit our website www.movadogroup.com
Now is the perfect time to explore your career opportunities in watch industry and we invite you to grow your career with us. We offer 5-days work with competitive packages including attractive remunerations with medical , dental & life insurance, staff purchase discount and double pay to the right candidate.
Senior Manager, Business Analysis & Cost Engineering
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919074
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand, review and analyse the cost structures of products, supplier manufacturing
processes and design concepts.
- Lead all types of cost bench mark and comparison exercises, ensure in depth cost
understanding of different cost drivers (eg. Supplier, material, construction, OH &
margin, volume, market trend, etc.), and recommend most cost effective product, design,
and way of working.
- Lead and drive Cost Engineering process to support the Product Development and Sourcing teams in
achieving the cost effectiveness with competitive design to cost.
- Provide and promote cost data, information and analysis to Product Development, Sourcing, Engineering
team and all related parties to support their decision making.
- Review, evaluate and analysis the supplier quotation (RFQ) and feedback to Product Development and
Sourcing teams, with recommendation of actions.
- Participate and support in cost improvement teams to achieve cost savings objectives by
initiating and providing a reliable and timely analysis.
- Monitor the market situation related to cost and estimate the impact to our product and
share the information to relevant parties.
- Support in integrating cost engineering process into business process and optimizing the
cross functional cooperation related to cost engineering.
- Support to drive cost transparency and mind set change within our company and with our
- Provide all type of business analysis reports to management and stakeholders for decision
making, and actively participate in business process improvement in Far East Supply Chain.
- Lead Cost Engineering and Business Analysis team, promote and enhance data analysis
and educate the Far East Supply Chain to benefit from the data analysis.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Industrial
Engineering or related discipline.
- Min 10 years’ experience in costing or business analysis related functions with people
- In depth knowledge and understanding of products cost, cost structure and key cost
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Good interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Watch, jewellery industry background is preferred.
For corporate information, please visit us at www.movadogroup.com
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration packages including excellent career prospects, dental, medical and life insurances and double pay to the right candidate.
To apply, please click the Apply Now below with your full resume and stating current and expected salary packages.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.