ZEBRA™ Strategic Holdings Limited is a performance-based holistic Human Capital Solutions provider that services Corporate Clients across Asia Pacific region.
With more than a decade of solid experience, ZEBRA™ successfully listed on the GEM board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in the year of 2013.
Senior Manager, Business Development (General Insurance)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220976
- Assist in achieving business targets through managing the effectiveness of all sales channels and daily operations in marketing personal general insurance products;
- Work with the Manager in implementing marketing initiatives in non-digital channel
- Develop insurance solutions to target groups per their particular requirements;
- Execute direct marketing campaigns and any other sales initiatives in a cost-effective manner with budgetary control;
- Develop sales support tools, e.g. sales kit, factsheets, operational manuals, training materials, POS items, premium gifts.
- Perform portfolio management and enhance business retention and penetration
- Rigorously review the performance of each line of business for the assigned partners and propose retention plans as appropriate;
- Retain acquired business to a satisfactory level and increase penetration rate in existing business through planning and implementing retention and loyalty programmes.
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns and monitor sales performance
- Perform financial projections with profitability evaluation and resources planning;
- Co-ordinate various internal and external parties to roll out the campaign and manage the logistics of the roll-out and fulfillment;
- Arrange and hold any marketing events, such as road-shows, seminars, etc, as required;
- Monitor sales performance, arrange sales reporting and undertake any short-term/long-term measures to improve sales performance;
- Rigorously review campaign performance and complete campaign evaluation or project appraisal.
- Facilitate and support the daily operations of the sales channels
- Ensure the sales workflow, fulfillment logistics and all aspects of service delivery to both partners and end-customers to be running smoothly and meeting with compliance requirements as set forth by the company and the respective partners (if applicable);
- Facilitate customer complaints to be handled in a prompt and professional manner.
- Support the projects of developing personal general insurance business;
- Work closely with Legal and Compliance to ensure the business model is complied with the regulations.
- Degree Holder or above, preferably in marketing or business related subjects;
- ANZIIF or ACII or other relevant insurance qualifications preferable;
- 8 years of working experience in marketing communication production and sales campaign management is preferable;
- Able to work independently and work under tight deadlines;
- Self motivated, responsible, proactive and take ownership and personal responsibility;
- A hard working team player, enthusiastic and adaptable;
- Technical general insurance knowledge, especially in Medical and A&H business is preferred;
- Technical skill on telemarketing and direct marketing;
- Proficiency in written Chinese & English;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint.