Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Senior Manager, Business Information Risk & Data Privacy
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220227
Employer Ref. JD-15237
- Global Financial Services Institution
- Stable Work Environment
- Key role to drive change and make a difference
Our client is a global financial services institution with excellent industry expertise and primary technology to ensure the delivery of quality services to the clients
Reporting to the Head of Operational Risk, you will be fully responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining the firm’s risk management policies, procedures and standards
- Ensuring Information Security and Data Privacy risks are appropriately identified, managed and mitigated through the establishment and maintenance of a robust IT control environment
- Conducting security and control reviews for business operations, applications and underlying infrastructures
- Coordinating with technology teams for risk based activities such as Internal Audit management, identification & escalation of IT and information risks
- Facilitating and managing Risk and Control Self-Assessment and reporting
- Facilitating internal, external or regulatory audits
The Successful Applicant
You will be a University Graduate holding a degree with at least 7-10 years’ experience gained within a financial services risk management, specializing in business information risk and data privacy. You will possess sound knowledge of risk framework and data privacy ordinance and have strong communication and analytical skills. Hands on experience with insurance or banking business will be an advantage. Fluency in English and Chinese is essential.
Please press the APPLY button for a confidential discussion with Christy Lam. For more Compliance positions, please visit our website (http://alsrecruit.com/) and contact us for details. (JD-15237)
Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.