Zebra Strategic Outsource Solution Ltd
Your Trusted Partner for Professional Human Resources and Business Consulting Services; a subsidiary of Zebra Strategic Holdings Limited (HKEX Stock Code: 8260).
We aim to provide a comprehensive range of human resources and business consulting solutions to our clients.
Our client, a leading financial institution is currently seeking for a high-caliber candidate to join their team.
Senior Manager, Channel Marketing (Digital Marketing) - Insurance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915266
- Drive the company customer management strategy to identify business opportunities for maximizing the sales penetration of company existing customers and meet the annual VoNB / ANP / OPAT targets;
- Formulate and execute Automated Marketing and Content Management strategies applicable in maximizing up-selling or cross-selling opportunities to existing customers for effective execution;
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver customer value management objectives (annual VoNB / ANP / OPAT targets) and priorities in line with Propositions and business strategy to deepen relationship with customers, concentrating on building value and creating a superb customer experience
- Formulate and execute the expansion in Automated Marketing and Digital capabilities with right Marketing content to enhance customer loyalty and engagement
- Collaborate with different business units to manage marketing campaigns and product initiatives to be in line with the experience and proposition defined for that segment to ensure the right fit between product portfolio, segment needs and growth goals
- Provide necessary customer behavioral insights (including segmentation) to formulate annual customer contact plan and enhance customer campaign results;
- Promote to distribution channels on the benefits of CSVM campaigns;
- Work closely with Group Office counterpart in alignment of the Company strategies.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years work experience in financial services, insurance or related industry, at least 3 years of which in Marketing, Automated Marketing, Product Development, or Project Management role
- Strong business acumen and is customer oriented
- Self-motivated, responsible, proactive, flexible, take ownership and determined to deliver assigned targets/projects
- Meticulous, strong analytical and execution skills
- Excellent written skills on both Chinese and English
- Innovative on marketing idea
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Effective project management skill