The IPS Group was the first specialist insurance and financial services human resources consulting group in the UK. It was incorporated in 1969 and has grown to be the largest specialist such consultancy in the UK with seven offices in England and one office in Chicago, USA, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
IPS Group Asia Ltd has been set up to provide IPS's existing international clients with a broad range of Human Capital related services in the developing markets of Asia. IPS Group Asia has adopted a wide business model in the Asian and Middle Eastern markets because its insurance and financial services clients require support in a whole range of activities. IPS has developed a network of associates and technical experts who are considered leaders in their respective fields. These individuals are used to provide clients with support in a number of areas that ultimately result in technical knowledge transfer to local practitioners.
Senior Manager - Community Affairs
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220332
Our client, one of the largest life insurers in Hong Kong is now looking for a Senior Manager to act as the head in community affairs team with critical and strategic thinking.
- Plan, develop, execute and review the community initiatives of the business, build a desirable brand image and demonstrate shared valued creation, CSR
- Devise and implement integrated communications campaigns for award, sponsorship
- In charge of the overall production of Breeze, an e-newsletter for customers, as an effective soft-selling sales tools and monitor its effectiveness
- Supervise and manage PR agency to support communications initiatives
- Budget control under Community Affairs
- Support the community initiatives directed from Group level
- University graduate with minimum 10 years corporate communication/ PR/ Integrated marketing experience
- Minimum with 3 years to be in management position
- Experience in insurance or banking industry will be a plus
- Good relationship with media firms and PR agencies will be a plus
- With a strong sense of business acumen
- Creative, self-motived and customer orientated
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong leadership including staff coaching skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality with strong presentation skills