KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
Senior Manager, C&B (Greater China)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004779178
Employer Ref. BBBH5745
A sizable consumer goods company with a strong record of success and a significant presence across Asia Pacific is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Senior Manager of Compensation & Benefits.
- Recommend, develop and implement effective C&B programs, policies and practices to optimize the group's ability to attract, motivate and retain talent for Greater China market
- Contribute to the total rewards function within the group by aligning corporate and business unit's C&B programs with overall C&B strategy
- Analyze different components of the remuneration schemes through regular benchmarking to maintain internal equity and external competitiveness
- Collaborate with the business leaders and the HR counterparts to design, develop, and review variable compensation plans and other C&B initiatives to support the achievement of business goals and individual performance
- Support the annual HR projects including budget, salary review and performance bonus processes
- Manage ad-hoc C&B related projects, as and when required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management and or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 8 years of C&B and or total rewards management experience gained from sizable MNC's will be an advantage
- Have prior PRC exposure will be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of HR trends, market benchmarking and income tax, and HR related regulations.
- Excellent numerical, forward thinking, analytical, research and presentation skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and diligent.
- Good command of both verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- High proficiency in Excel and Power-Point along with strong HRIS system knowledge (i.e SAP / ORACLE / IPL etc.)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.