Are you smart, creative and passionate about brands?
At Edelman Hong Kong we love people who are smart, passionate and curious. Our strategy is ‘ONE’ and we work together as one joined-up team, united behind the desire to create clever, creative and integrated communications campaigns that achieve outstanding impact for our clients and make us feel proud.
Our roots are in PR, and that means we’re storytellers who craft stories that earn attention and are social by design. How do we do it? Our success comes from great teamwork and exceptional individual effort - so we reward both collaboration and entrepreneurship. Our culture is designed to challenge our people, foster their professional development, empower them to learn from one another and have fun while they do it.
If you like the sound of us, we’re looking for a Senior Manager to join our Consumer team and we’d love to hear from you. This person will be for managing happy, high-performing teams for some of Hong Kong’s best-loved brands and world-renowned companies, and mentoring colleagues to achieve their own career potential.
To succeed you’ll need to demonstrate the below:
Senior Manager - Consumer Marketing Practice
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917981
Reporting into the Director, Head of Consumer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and inspiring a number of client account teams, across a range of brands and sectors, and spanning local, regional and global work
- Creating a positive culture of collaboration, as you work hand-in-hand with colleagues from those taking their first step on the career ladder to seasoned communications professionals and specialists in research, strategy, creativity and digital
- Delivering outstanding client service, rooted in deep understanding of your clients’ businesses, adhering consistently to the highest quality standards, and always looking for opportunities to stretch clients further and try new things
- Mentoring team members through their own career development, as a hands-on and approachable career manager and role model
- Leading new business opportunities, from driving competitive pitches to growing and leveraging your own network of contacts
You need to have:
- At least five years of relevant experience in Communications Marketing and/or related fields, including research, advertising, brand consultancy, digital and social consultancy, management consulting, media or publishing
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Superior written and verbal communications skills; demonstrated ability to effectively multitask, delegate and manage assignments and accurately evaluate others’ work
- Ability to act as a daily client contact for multiple clients simultaneously, with a track record of responsible, client-related finance management
If this sounds like you, and you think we sound like a great team that you would like to join to help you take your career to a whole new level, please get in touch!
As a multinational company we offer highly competitive remuneration and benefits.
Please email your CV to our Human Resources Manager.