KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
Senior Manager, Corporate Communications (Media Relations Focus
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780051
Employer Ref. BBBH5158
Dynamic Well-Established Conglomerate
12+ years All Rounded Communications Role
Agency Background plus Strong Media Network
Our client is a leading conglomerte with diversifed business streams. A new opportunity now exists for an expereicned communications talent to join their team as Senior Manager, Communicaitons.
Based in Hong Kong and reportong to the Department Head, you will be responsible for communication and public affair strategy for the brand. All rounded accountabilities include management of corporate branding, develop action plan for crisis management, planning and execution of PR campaign which is in line with the brand image. You will drive media strategy, cultivate a strong relationship with them and win their coverage to raise the brand profile in the market. You are expected to be innovative to create differentiated program to strengthen the corporate image and engagement with the external stakeholders including government, social community and professional organization.
To qualify, successful individual must posses:
- 12+ years corporate communications and PR experience from sizable firm
- Background from PR agency highly preferred
- Knowledge of issue management, press release, senior management interview
- Hands on and strong media network
- Strong leadership skill, engaging, creative and fast paced
- Outstanding communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- University degree in Communications or other related discipline
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.