Senior Manager - Custody Sales
Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835295
Employer Ref. 492369
Job No.: 492369
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Global Transaction Banking
- Manage custody-related product sales in accordance with Hong Kong law, local legislation or codes of various regulatory bodies, the bank's policies, and related risk management policies and programs.
- Be responsible for manpower coordination and timeline control, develop work objectives and plans, monitor and review the program. Manage product sales to achieve the operational targets of relevant products.
- Assist in the preparation of long, medium and short-term custody business and product marketing plans in accordance with the Bank's business strategies.
- Liaise and work with relationship managers in selling custody services and providing the price to the client or relationship managers in accordance with pricing strategies.
- Provide guidance to staff within the team and product development managers in designing suitable product/service offerings for clients, and propose control measures relating to product risk management according to changes in the local and international market environments
- Maintain custody account relationships, provide after-sales service, organize regular client service reviews, assist in collecting client feedback, keep abreast of client demands for custody services, and comment on client-related workflows.
- University degree holder, major in Economics, Business Administration or Marketing is preferred; Holder of the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) license will be an advantage.
- Total 8 years' work experience in proving financial services, with at least 5 years' experience in investment-related sales service to institutional clients; Familiar with global custody business and the upstream / downstream of service chain.
- Possess rich custody business and product knowledge and sales experience, with a solid understanding of QDII / QFII / RQFII / Stock Connect and other regulations and practices.
- Effective time and resources management and interpersonal skills.
- Attributes in organizational planning, analysis and judgment, flexibility, eloquent communication, independent work, and problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good at word processing software applications. (e.g Word, Powerpoint and excel)
- Business trips may be required.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application online.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
About Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Be a dynamic member of our team
- We commit to excellence and professionalism
- We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development.