Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited
Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited is a non-government, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the long-term and overall interests of Hong Kong through public policy research, advocacy and engagement. Pooling together local, mainland and international talent, the Foundation studies Hong Kong’s short, medium and long-term development needs, offers multi-disciplinary public policy recommendations and solutions to foster social cohesion, economic prosperity and sustainable development.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with the qualification and experience of suitable candidates.
Senior Manager – Editorial and Publication
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830348
- Write and edit English version of press releases, speeches, announcements, newsletters, annual report, pamphlets, info kit, fact sheets and communications materials
- Handle translation from Chinese to English
- Draft documents related to courses about Chinese culture and history.
- Assist in interviews and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- English or Journalism major, TV production knowledge is a plus
- Minimum five years of experiences in news media corporations or PR agencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sensitive to public affairs development
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to details
Interested parties please send:
- full resume;
- cover letter;
- copies of academic transcripts;
- a short writing-sample (5 pages or less);
- present and expected salary;
by clicking "Apply Now" or by post to: Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited, 19/F, Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months from the date of this advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be handled with strictest confidence and will be solely used for the purpose of recruitment.