jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831119
Employer Ref. 496730/001
An opportunity for a Corporate Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis has risen from a well-established Hong Kong listed Conglomerate. Our client has businesses involved in multiple industries across Hong Kong, China and parts of Asia and they are the market leaders in the respective areas.
- In charge of the Group's Budgeting, Forecasting and Strategic Planning and Analysis and provide oversight of the Group's direction moving forward.
- Develop, review and implement appropriate financial systems, models, matrix and tools for Corporate and Business Units.
- Act as a central contact point for the department on all financial matters
- Assist in the preparation of interim and annual reports
- Provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management
- Review financial analysis in terms of cost, revenue, margin, CAPEX
- Collaborate with Group financial teams on recommended improvements.
- Participate in the company's ongoing M&A activities and due diligence efforts by providing research and financial modelling.
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- HKICPA/ ACCA finalist or qualified;
- At least 12 years' relevant working experience in Financial Planning and analysis, preferably gained in sizeable listed company or audit firm;
- Able to work closely with Business units and Stakeholders.
- Strong Knowledge in Hyperion system or JD Edward will be an advantage
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.