jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917644
Employer Ref. RXR40949
- Established European Service Provider
- Alternative Asset Classes
- Salary Dependent on Experience
Our client is an established European fund services provider, with a focus on alternative assets markets with presence in several countries across the globe. Currently with quite a lean structure in their HK office, but a growing business, our client is looking for an experienced Fund Accountant as a Senior Manager.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for providing fund accounting and administration services to their private equity and real estate clients. You will be involved in managing the process, providing client management / servicing for your designated clients. You will also mentor the more junior members of the team. You will act as key point of contact for your portfolio of clients.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree holder with Big 4 background preferred
- Minimum 8 years of fund accounting or fund administration experience in a sizeable asset management or fund service provider
- Qualified or currently completing Accounting qualification
- Excellent communication skills in English. Cantonese or Mandarin languages skills will be ideal
- Immediately Available desirable
Contact Rhoda Rivera on +852 3103 4324 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference RXR40949.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.