Mattel Inc. is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys. The Mattel family is comprised of best-selling brands such as Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, Fisher-Price® and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. We are a US based company with nearly 30,000 employees worldwide, offices located in 40 countries and products sold in 150 nations. Mattel has been named as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by FORTUNE Magazine since 2008.
Mattel Operations Asia (Hong Kong Office) has been awarded “Caring Company” by Hong Kong Council of Social Service since 2005. We are committed to workforce diversity with equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
If you are creative, passionate, action-oriented and have a strong desire to build your future career with a toy leader, join us and let's play and grow together!
Senior Manager, Graphic Design
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783289
Responsible to lead a team of HK and PRC graphic designers to handle toy packaging design and production including structure development; prioritize projects and handle resource planning; set up workflow and control to ensure efficiency of the team. He/she is also required to inspire the team in creativity & innovation, deliver high quality design and development by closely interfacing with different parties.
- Bachelor degree or above in Graphic Design, Packaging Design or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience with at least 4 years in managerial level
- Familiar with common packaging materials including chip, corrugate and PVC etc.
- Familiar with testing requirements and pertaining to corrugate packaging
- Excellent planning, people management and problem solving skills
- Good computer skills; well versed in popular Graphics Software
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Occasional Travel to China is required
As a caring company, we offer comprehensive wellness programs, flexible working environment and career development opportunities to the right candidates. Our employee benefits include:
- 5-day Work
- Flexi Working Hours
- Half-Day Off every month
- Annual Leave and Company Holidays
- Group Medical and Life Insurance
Interested parties are invited to apply this open position from our career website (http://careers.mattel.com/locations/asia-mattel-hong-kong-moa) with their full employment history (in Microsoft Word or PDF format), current and expected salary and quoting reference no.
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may assume their application unsuccessful. All information will be treated in strictest confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.